These forms are now hosted at JohnBandler.com, and can help you assess and and take charge of your security, starting with your devices, then data, then networks.
Print them to paper, fill them in, and store in a safe place.
Please navigate there, and you will find:
- Form 1: Cybersecurity Forms Explained and Checklist
- Form 2: Personal Primary Device and Data Account Summary
- Form 3: Personal Data summary
- Form 4: Home Device (computer) Inventory
- Form 5: Personal Email & Internet Account Inventory
- Form 6: Network and Internet Summary
These forms were originally included within the book, but it is not convenient to write in a book, rip out pages, or photocopy pages. Also the forms within the book were heavily modified in order to comply with publishing format and page size. Further, I have updated and modified the forms over the years.
Updated forms are now available on my other website, at https://johnbandler.com/cybersecurity-asset-inventory-forms-for-the-home