We offer a variety of services for organizations of any size and for individuals, please see my Services page at JohnBandler.com.
Plan and prevent a future problem. If you have a problem in need of a solution, we can help with that too.
The underlying philosophy of my book is:
- Cybersecurity should start in the home. Protect your family, gain knowledge and skills.
- Home is where you can learn to take control of your own security and privacy
- Every person should empower themselves and improve their knowledge about cybersecurity and technology
- That knowledge will translate to the workplace, whatever the size of their organization.
- Knowledge and awareness is one of my Four Pillars of Cybersecurity, and a main premise of the book. Every organization member, from the newest hire up to the leader, needs this to make good decisions and protect their organization.
- Cybersecurity is essential in organizations of any size. Every business has a responsibility to take reasonable measures to secure their data and systems.
- Organizations should take continual steps to evaluate and improve their security.